Sunday, August 11, 2019

J. Neil Schulman, R.I.P.

Thomas Knapp reports:

J. Neil Schulman died earlier today in Colorado Springs after a day or two in the hospital. He suffered a pulmonary embolism and cardiac arrest, then multiple organ failure.

I never physically met Neil, but I've "known" him for about 20 years or a little longer, and hosted his blog for about 10 of those years.

Best wishes to Neil's loved ones. I'm sure that I'll be sharing some Neil memories as time goes on, and that others will too.

==========

Stephan Kinsella writes a more extensive obit.

==========
Neil's parents lived into their 90s, or nearly so, thus it's a surprise that he died at the relatively young age of 66. It seems that many libertarians I know have been dying these past 15 years.

I first met Neil in the mid 1990s, so I'd known him for about 25 years. He was a good libertarian, and loyal and supportive to his friends. He will be missed by many.

==========

No comments: